I have helped hundreds of students in America and Asia organize their resumes or CVs.
- You have to aim it at each job target, one at a time.
- General resumes don’t get general jobs. They don’t get anything.
- For each job you go after, you need to tailor-write a new resume aimed squarely at that one job.
- If your resume is contained in one page, someone will read it.
- If it is on two pages, it will go to the bottom of the pile.
- And since more resumes keep coming in, it will stay there a long time.
Collect the information you think should go into your resume.
- Send it to me in any format.
- I’ll organize it into the best resume for the job you need.
- See my hourly rate here.