- The reader sees a photo and instantly accepts or rejects you.
- Yet your skills and character are so much more than the camera’s millisecond can reveal.
- So let your prospective employer to read your entire resume.
Most headhunters say, “Unless you are a model or actor, a photo distracts from your message.”
- Should my resume include a photo of myself
- “Fraught with risk” Should you include a photo with your resume?
- Why Your Resume Should NEVER Include a Photo
- 5 Things You Should Absolutely Never Put on a Resume
These say, “Maybe yes, maybe no. We live in a visual age.”
I disagree: Visual age or no visual age, a photo distracts from your message.