Would you please help with this case?
The factory called us several times and is in URGENT need of the cert.
- “Hi” is too informal for a business email.
- URGENT — When you use all capital letters it feels like you are shouting or pounding the table.
- cert — Abbreviations in business correspondence imply disrespect.
Would you please help us with this case?
The factory called us several times and is in urgent need of the certificate.
- “Dear” is traditional in business. “Dear” has an intimate tone when used between lovers. But in a business context it loses its “lover” tone. So it is the standard form of address in business writing. But not on the phone. Yes, English is crazy.
- urgent – Business conversations should be calm.
- certification – Spelling out the full shows respect and attention to detail.